Monday, March 26, 2012

C4K #2 Summary Post For March

Amendment 2


Yosemite-Sam
In Molly Smith Class Blog, I commented on the argument on changing the second amendment of the Bill of Rights. In today's society, people are using firearms to kill, threaten, or scare people, which is not the right way to use firearms. This amendment was made by the founding fathers to protect ourselves.







Scary SpiderIn Sarah Stones'Class Blog, I commented on Zara's Post. In her post, she talks about Amy's adventurous camping trip her dad planned for her and her mom because her dad to complete a task for his job. The next morning, Amy's mom was terrified by the spiders in the tent, run to her husband, and told him its time to go home. I would be terrified about the spiders too because I do not like bugs or anything in that nature. On the post, I commented on the creativity of the story line and the emotions towards the spiders in the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment