Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blog Post#7


Students Using Computers To Learn To me,the Networked Student Video explains how easy it is  to find new learning tools.It is a great example of how we can virtually connect with other people. This video is similar to   EDM 310, which is taught by Dr.Strange at the University of South Alabama because they both both explain the purpose of technology and how students and teachers can learn.  I loved the use of the pictures in the video because the pictures grabs the viewer's attention and gives out the information in the video. Throughout the video, the information given was thoughtful and meaningful.  As a future educator, I need to stay current on  available technology and maintain my relevance as we go further in the quest to integrate technology into classrooms. The information that was provided in this video points out that there still should be teachers in the classrooms, no matter how much  technology there is in the world. I think as long as teachers continue to learn, they can challenge their students. 

The PLE Video helped me categorized my favorite items by color. At first, it was difficult to find them. But now, I figured out that there is search engine to find your interest.

1 comment:

  1. "I think as long as teachers continue to learn, they can challenge their students. "

    I agree.

    ReplyDelete