Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Project #7- C4K Summary For February

For my C4K #1 assignment, my student was Iisha S.In her most recent post, she's talking about a trip her and her family went to the national park during her Christmas break. I really like her most recent blog post because it was humorous and serious at the same time. In the first paragraph, her sister "threw up"  on the train, and it ended up on a man, which is really gross because I dislike vomit, and it stinks really bad. I bet Iisha was getting sick to her stomach when this happened. In the second paragraph of her blog post, she talks about the fact of her looking at constellations instead of not going to the national park because the weather  forecast people had predicted that  were going to be possible flash flood. I like the fact that see was looking at constellations because I like looking at the stars. My family is just like her cousins she mentions in her third paragraph because they are annoying and crazy at most times.I really enjoyed reading Iisha's blog post.

For my C4K #2 assignment, I left a comment on Verona Gridley's class blog. On their most recent class blog, the students colored their drawings of dolphins over the sunsets. With their drawings, the students colored their drawings with crayon colors, such as orange and blue. I loved the colored drawings because I love dolphins, and the sunsets over the dolphins is just a breath-taking moment for me.

For my C4K #3 assignment, I left a comment on Zarah's Blog, which was on a story titled "7 Chairs". In my comment, I said the story is historical because the seven chairs belonged to the mayor of Ottawa.The mayor likes magic. Zarah figured the history of the seven chairs when he found the book based on the seven chairs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi LaWana,

    I like all of the descriptions in your blog. I am a visual person and when I read your blog it is very interesting to me. However, I am also a proof reader and in the first paragraph you have typed see instead of she. I hope this helps you on this assignment.

    Thank you, Cyndi Ford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. I was into the post that I got excited, and I make many of typos but I correct them. I just oversaw the one you mentioned. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaWana,

    It sounds like you had some interesting students! Be sure to add clickable links to all of your kid's blogs that you are discussing!

    ReplyDelete