Tuesday, February 7, 2012

C4T #1 Summary

In David Hopkins most recent post, he talks about a conference he attended in Olympia on January 25 and January 26. On the post, I commented on the way the delegates at the conference were sharing and bringing their ideas together to find ways to make education more interesting for children. Also,I commented on the lego ducks, which were created by the delegates when Jacob Kragh (Lego Education President). I really liked his most recent blog because I love the fact that educators worldwide are coming together to education better for the future generation.The delegates talk about other things at the conference, but I did not understand the concept of the topics.

Basically,in his second most recent post,he's talking about the usage of apps on iphones and on laptops.On his blog, I posted on the difficulties I have with the useage of twitter, which is improving as I use it on a daily basis with EDM310.Other issues he talks about are the difficulties of using apps on different OS (operating systems).I left a comment on my usage of Google and Safari on a daily basis. He talks about iOS, which I do not know what it is. In confusion,I commented by asking the question, "Is an iOS a type of operating system?" I am guessing that an iOS is a type of operating system. Afterwards, I commented my answer with the question, "Am I correct?"

No comments:

Post a Comment