Sunday, April 15, 2012

C4K #3 Summary Post For April

Family and Friends Quote
Week One
On Rachel's Blog, I commented on her "Weekend" post. In my comment, I said that I hope her plans for this weekend go as planned. Also, I said that there's nothing like spending quality time with family and friends. And last, I asked her the question, "Do you have interest in cheerleading and dancing?"

CheerleaderPeople Dancing at A Party

                                                           
Week Two
Bring It On Movie Series
On the same blog and post, I mentioned my favorite dance movie series, "Bring It On". I mentioned my favorite dancing show, Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew", which brings dance crews from all over the world to compete for the "America's Best Dance Crew" title. I mentioned that I play zumba fitness, wii fit, and wii fit plus on my wii. I also mentioned that I'm not a good dancer,but I like to see the dance moves of  cheer leaders and dance crews. I love all kinds of dance movies, but "Bring It On" series is my favorite.




Week Three
Wii FitOn this week's comment, I mentioned my 3 favorite activities on the wii fit plus games, which are the parade game, the punching game, and the dancing game.


On the last C4K, I left a comment on 
Visit to Butterfly Creek Video. In my comment, I mentioned that I never seen that many butterflies in one place. Also, I mentioned that I would love to take my students to Butterfly Creek. I have never had the chance to see anything like this. In my junior year in high school, I went to Washington, D.C. to get a closer look at how the government works, which is the farthest I have been from home. My trip to the nation's capital was with involved with other students worldwide and about 2 or 3 others form my high school. I will cherish the moments I had on this trip because I made lifelong friends with some of the students from other
countries.
Butterfly Creek Video

No comments:

Post a Comment