Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog Post #9


 Blog 4 EDU

Mr. McClung's World
On Mr.McClung's May 27, 2009 post,  I commented that I really enjoyed reading the post because he posts his personal story of his first year and what he has learned. The story was very enlighten to me because I love to hear other's personal experience. From reading this post, I understand why blogging is important in education.

 I Love Blogging

On his June 15, 2010 post, I commented that his second year post is somewhat a reflection to the first post. When I become a teacher, I want to be the type of educator that inspires students to learn, study, and communicate with other students.

 The Great Teacher Inspires Quote

4 comments:

  1. "The story was very enlighten to me" enlightening not enlighten

    "From reading this post, I understand why blogging is important in education." Really?

    You barely scratched the surface of what Mr.McClung covered in his posts. It appears to me that either you did not read two of his posts or you did not understand and appreciate what he had to say.

    Unsatisfactory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LaWana,
    I am assigned to comment on your blog post this week for the C4C assignment. You did not provide me with enough content to comment on, and I am in agreement with Dr. Strange's comment. I did, however,like the way you included multiple pictures.

    -Keeley Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello LaWana,
    I chose you to comment on for this week C4C because the person I was assigned to did not have a blog post 9 for me to comment on.
    Your comments on Mr. McClung's blog post were surprisingly brief with little insight on what his blog posts were about. I am very limited on what I can comment on, but I will say that you should spend more time completing the assignment as instructed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every day, I spend most of my time in doing the instructed assignments. With this assignment, I was confused with what to write. My thoughts for this assignment were jumbled togetherin mind.

      Delete